2013 m. gruodžio 9 d., pirmadienis

What happens after Death


You know that recently I became a documentary geek, today I already watched like 4 of them and I have no regrets.
However recently I became more aware of the fact that I am going to die for sure. As you may remember I said that I never had any fear of it coming, but recently it turned upside down. Since I started living my own life and having a lot of fun, new friends and so many things to do, especially a lot of plans in a future (Like to a adopt a child from Cambodia or other poor country, to become a tattoo artist) I started to be a little bit afarid of death. I felt it approaching to me and sometimes I wake up in a middle of the night and I cannot get back to sleep. Therefore I dreaded to watch this documentary above, but I did it anyway. And oh my, I remembered everything I have read about it and that it's nothing to be scared of. Of course, I cried during this movie a little bit, because it was so amazing. I realised everything within me and felt this calm feeling. Anyway, it's a fact that there are some sciencists who dissagree about a life after death or anything after death at all. I would never say that there is a life after death, but your subconcious mind will continue on doing something and realising things you never realised before. You know you have it inside of you, because every single answer is within you. As I watched it and people were talking about their experiences, I comprehended so many things inside of me I could not describe now, like the feeling, which left after this movie. And I feel so confused, but happy at the same moment. It's not very important in what you believe I guess. But if it makes you feel good, that means it's amazing.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą