2013 m. gruodžio 8 d., sekmadienis

My weekend

Those nights when it's snowing feels amazing. I just love watching the snow falling down, when it feels perfect.
I must say I haven't done nothing in particular very decent or fun recently, so obviously there won't be any interesting blogging today. I don't feel any Christmas joy, but I managed to find all the articles I need for my paper work, which I have to do until Decembert 30th in order to get my masters degree (and this is gonna repeat every single semester until the end of these studies). So no fun for me. Also have been tattooing a little bit, but we didn't manage to celebrate my father's birthday this weekend, because he got caught in a troublesome situation at work, that was sad.

Since it was snowing all day long therefore I took out my old boots, which are very heavy and long. But I love them. 

Today we went for groceries and ended up in a pharmacy, because we had to buy some teeth related accessories. That's how I realised that we're becoming teeth freaks. haha. I am very much into mouth hygiene, so my boyfriend during our years of relationship became all the same as me. We like brushing teeth with good brushes and tooth paste. Today we also found some tounge cleaners. Good idea.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą