2013 m. gruodžio 13 d., penktadienis

I'll try to do my best

Yesterday I took a free day from everything: people, tattoos, university, my science projects, the paper work I undertook to do for my mother in law (about horses), studying for test, buying presents for Christmas (even though I did it online haha).
Therefore today I had a lot to catch up with. Though I was only tattooing and the rest of the evening which is left I have to finish this assignment about horses. My mother in law is a sweetheart and she is studying about horses, that is how she gets free riding with them. So she hasn't done any paper work before, since I had and a lot, I have to help her. I totally get her and if I would be her I would do the same. Also, I can get some new information about horses I did not know before. But the bad side of this is that I actually haven't got a lot of time. Because my studies ar tough, I have to study, to write my science "project" and also to tattoo. But God knows I am trying to do my best.

My lamps are so weak. I should buy new ones someday. Hey, maybe someone will give it as a Christmas present?

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą