2013 m. gruodžio 16 d., pirmadienis

My new wallet!

Just a quick update. I want to relax a little bit from studying.
It's been a while I needed new wallet and since I am really selective, I could not find anything, I have to carry around my old one. But few months ago I found one good choice in Mango shop. I really liked it, however it seemed a little bit overpriced for me. And something deep inside of me told me to wait. So I waited waited and bam - yesterday we went for groceries and I decided to check if it's still available. And wow, it was 30 % off. I was so happy, I instantly bought it with no doubt, even though I know that Christmas time is tight with money. Also, you may remember that half of year ago I bought a case for cosmetics from same shop and it's almost the same design - my new wallet, only it's beidge (not black) and with studs. I love it!! Wallets are very important, it carrys half of your life inside.


P.S. I am thinking of writing a post of my skin care. Since it's winter and a heating seasson kicked in, some of you may suffer from a skin drying like I do. I used to get so much unconfortable feelings related to mine at this seasson of the year, that I came up with my own routine, which works for me! And if it helps someone, I would be so happy. So maybe I'll do it ;)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą