2013 m. gruodžio 12 d., ketvirtadienis

Cosyness

I am sorry, I don't feel well today. Though I am not sure if it's mental or physical. I dreamt a bunch of negative dreams, also our neighbour kept shouting in a middle of the night with his friends. I must say, I started hating him a lot recently and I wish he would move out. Or we could do it at least.
Somehow anyway I get this strange feeling a day after a nice day, like today. Because yesterday was so cosy, so amazing and relaxing at the same time. Even though I almost did everything in time what I planned on doing. First of all I visited my friend, we spent a lot of great time. Then I had a tattoo. Also my boyfriend's lovely brother was visiting us at a time, so I made a delicious deinner for three of us and it felt good. Since I really need that cosyness inside of our apartment. Because as you may know, we're not setting any Christmas decorations or a gigantic tree, most like any tree at all. Only maybe my parents and my boyfriend's family will, and of course everybody in the world, including my sisters and friends. But not we. For me personally it's money waisting. Since we're not gonna be here on Christmas, so it's just what it is. Also I am kind of sick of this place and I don't want to invest any money in it.
Also, is this only within my circle of people, or is it everywhere among the people in my age, that so many people are getting pregnant now? Especially around this time, pregnant or giving a birth.... What's with that? My dashboards or walls are full of new born babies. Copy cats :D

I must've told you before about these amazing socks I bought in the Capital city from an old woman who makes them herself? So here are they. I just adore them. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą