2013 m. gruodžio 19 d., ketvirtadienis

How do you people know when I don't post? Like then I do it actively, you read it also in the same way. But even if I get silent for a half of the day or more, you all dissapear somewhere. Magic ;)
Since I was very busy running around and spreading "joy". Actually I don't know if I spread any joy at all. Though I bought gifts for almost everyone and people seem to be a little bit more relaxed. Therefore I skipped today's last lectures (because there won't be anymore important information anyway) and continued working on my science papers. I did not hope it to go that easy, but we will see what my lecturer will tell me about them haha. Anyways, I am not finished yet and I have a lot to do in the future, however I feel like a hero, that I actually did it. Now I am meeting my friend and lending her my gothic boots she asked for, maybe we will have some tea too. Hope so, because I need to relax.

I am so bad at drawing man

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą