2013 m. gruodžio 3 d., antradienis

We should sort things out...

My computer is a F****ing retard. I feel that It can crash like every moment now. So there will be less blogging I guess.
I spent so much time watching documentary movies, that I don't remember most of them. Most of them are about buddhism, art, artists or inspiring people. I really need some inspiration, but I cannot get it somehow. I have to study a lot and the exams are now not far away. Wish me luck on that. I also have to start my first sciense work ever. It is gonna be fun. But I am not nervious as much as I thought I will be.
My recent daily routine is somehow shattered and I ended up exercising 12 p.m., eating my lunch most of the time at evenings after my lectures and starting my day with a documentary movie. It's all messed up. And also quite cold with a little bit of snow.
I forgot to share my little sister's beautiful Russian blue cat she recently bought.

Yesterday I went to visit them and spent so much time playing with it. It is scared of people most of the time though and my sister only wishes for it to fall in love with her, even though the cat seems to love her boyfriend more than her :D this is a huge irony, because she wanted this cat so much and he did not. 

As you may know I am a huge fan of femminism. I would call myself one, but I don't like the labels so much. Yesterday I spent a lot of time in my fav book store reading Simone de Beauvoir book "The second sex" and now this is the only book I want to purchase from this bookstore. Even though it is quite expensive for me at the moment. But it reminded me what I am up to and I decided to somehow come up with some paintings/drawings of women in the biggest events of the history in which participated only men. But to turn around it a little bit. You know what I mean. I just would love to go back in time sometimes and I would paint something like that while I was still an art student and I had to come up with a theme for the final artworks. 



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą