2013 m. gruodžio 28 d., šeštadienis

I hate being a grown up

Yesterday I felt like shit while thinking about the upcoming exams. I must admit - first time in my life I feel like I could fail. I thought of other possibillities and the only thing what I would really love to do is tattooing and maybe I would love to move into USA for even a while. But it scared the shit out of me. I have to admit I hate being an adult and I experienced that during the Christmas time. I wish I could get a god damn doll under the tree and be happy with it, now it's just not that fun. And knowing that I could fail with these studies makes me so sad. I always knew I will pass when I was studying fine art. Now it's not that simple anymore.
Yesterday I was tattooing almost all day long. But at the end of the, when I had the most important tattoo of the day, may damn energy suplyer just started to make crazy things. I knew I must change it and we already ordered one, but now it makes me so nervious. And it made almost impossible to keep tattoing at the end, even with my brand new machine. I was very down and unhappy.

The shadows seem very wrong now

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą