2013 m. gruodžio 29 d., sekmadienis

Days

I've been busy. Tomorrow I have this huge thing in the uni. Mostly I am not scared of anything, but this may be a little bit frighteing. I also bought a sony computer I showed you before on the previous month post. I will post about it later, because it is amazing and I instantly fell in love with it. The music quallity is unbelielavble and I want to cry how good it is. But the best thing is that I gave my old one to my father and now my parents seem to enjoy it a lot. I am so happy. I don't like wasting things (environment and stuff like that).
Yesterday I spent a half of day with my friend and her daughter. I thought it was fun to amuse a child. Even though I am not craving to have one of my own, however I wish someday to adopt one too. Though I am not sure I will have that sort of energy for the things they ask for. I felt tired of reading her stories and trying to guess things she asked me. And I am 23 years old. That means in a few years I will be even more tired.


She asked me to take a picture of her with this pink princess crown

I could not but share this picture of the cups we got for Christmas. I really love them, however they are not that comfortable.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą