2013 m. gruodžio 26 d., ketvirtadienis

Post Christmas depression

Hello, everyone. Today I had this post Christmas depression. Everyone suddenly left and I spent my day almost all alone. During Christmas Eve and Christmas my parents' apartment was full of people, my mother's in law apartment was full of people too. And I love that feeling. It felt like old good times, when everyone was getting back on weekends and it felt great. Now it's empty. Since I have some tattoos scheduled, I cannot leave. So today I spent tattooing, I tried my new tattoo machine. It works just great.
But most of the time today I felt reluctant to do anything, therefore I spent my time rewatching "Eat pray love". And apparently I really like this movie. I could not but cry in some scenes. It is really moving. Even though it's one of those a little bit cliche movies, as was a book at some point. But on the other hand it is so invisible, therefore I can fully enjoy it. Since I watched a movie about a woman who travelled a lot, I watched a documentary about one of my favourite woman on earth Blavatsky online. She is so inspiring. She never wanted to be a wife, so she left her husband (she was married for few months) and travelled around the world. This fact makes me feel so awesome. And I am happy I found one more inspiring woman. I am willing to read one of her greatest books "The secret doctrine".


I think it's the one I watched today, though I am not so sure. It was a little bit longer, but with all the same people talking. Anyways, I wanted to share my experience with you..
Now I will continue watching "How Albert Einstein's Brain worked?" documentary. Interesting muhahaha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą