2013 m. gruodžio 25 d., trečiadienis

Merry Christmas

So Christmas came and left. It's still Christmas, but not at our home.
Actually I enjoyed it too much, if you could say that. I was busy all the time, but my mind was somewhere else. Though I tried to indulge myself as much as I possibly could. I sent my sciense papers one day before the Christmas Eve, so that I won't have to worry about a thing. But deep inside I still did. I mostly worried about the end of those few special hours, which went in a speed of sound. Everyone was happy. My both sisters came with their boyfriends. My love also spent these two past days with me, which was a magical time. Even my father had one free day. It almost never happens.

We came home basically to this. Of course this was just a start. Our parents gave us a bunch of really cute presents, so did we. They also gave us cash, which I love. Because after the holidays it's very difficult to even pay your bills haha. Maybe I'll post some of the gifts on other post.


Then we got to my boyfriend's aunt's house. We all had a delcious dinner, ecxept me (I have this pain in my cheeck and I bearly can eat). They gave us amazing cups from their shop they own. I adore them. Totally.

Though I could not to leave this baby alone for a moment and I had to share it with the world. This Christmas morning when we got to my boyfriend's mother's apartment, we exchanged gifts and I opened mine I saw this. I was confused and happy. This machine is a wanted shader. It is made by "Lithuanian irons" and by special design. The guy tried as hard as he could to make it on time and he did it. I am in love with it and with my boyfriend, because this Christmas was magical. It even has this little crown, which my boyfriend chose himself. he is so adorable. And now, when it's made, you will be able to buy one with this design too :D haha. 

Also today we ate some really delicious meals. I could not enjoy it us much as I would love to, but it was soooo good. I am trying to cut sweets though, so I did not eat too much of cakes and cupcakes. 
Maybe it's first Christmas I got so many gifts. I did not give as much as I took, which is bad. But I love all of them. I love cups, tattoo machine, glasses, mascaras, towels, socks, cash and stuff I cannot even remember. 



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą