2013 m. gruodžio 21 d., šeštadienis

Black hole

The time before Christmas always seem like a dark hole to me. You may ask why? I guess because it's way too dark outside and time starts to fly so quickly. I have so much work on my shoulders and I still cannot feel Christmasy. Hopefully my friend with another friend will arive tonight, I will coock a little bit and clean the apartment.
Yesterday me and my love took the night off any job holding us back and went to see a Christmas tree set in a center of Klaipeda. I didn't think it was so small actually, but I liked it, it has most elements I like. Even though I am against chopping Christmas trees just for few weeks, or at all, with no particular reason (related to tree's health or something like that).


Yesterday at the lecture I got boring and took a pic of my nails haha. Even though I am very scared of this particular exam. Wish me luck on that.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą