2013 m. gruodžio 30 d., pirmadienis

My computer and I

As I promissed you before I will try to write more about my currently new computer. First of all I totally love it, second thing is that it has lots of memory, it has an awesome soft keyboard too (good for my current studies). Of course it is new so graphic seems way better than my old pc did have.  The design is just stunning the way it is, I won't change a thing. Though it is not as light as I imagined it to be, but I am ok with it. Because my old computer was half heavyer (if it is possible). I am not a fan of technologies so it is very difficult for me to expand in this toppic, I wish I could, because I really like it. I still can't believe I bought it, since I have a dream of going to USA this summer and the pc wasn't so cheap after all. But in a sum I am glad I did it.


Today I took this pic before the important thing in the uni. First time during my almost 5 years of studying I was so nervious. But It went great. 

Also, this is a natural set of comsetics for bath and skin. I love the smell. Though it's not totally natural. My mother in law gave me this gift at Christmas. Yeaaay.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą