2014 m. sausio 1 d., trečiadienis

2014

This New Years celebration was rather extraordinary, not in a good way though. I got very tired of my studies and I wanted to rest so much. I also was way too cold to go anywhere and while we were sitting at the bus station, I could not think of anything good coming out of going to visit my parents and Paul's parents on a New years eve, because it's all the same everytime we go there. So we gave our tickets back, went to get some pizza, but all the places got closed before we got there. Therefore we bought pizza in a super market, which was more expensive and rather not tasty at all. We drank wine and watched Louise CK, also George Carlin. Watched some Fireworks, talked and went to sleep. We had some people inviting us to do some stuff, but I could not move my body. I never felt so bad during New years eve in my life. Today I am not feeling too well either, but I hope I'll be better after eating some spagetti and doing my homework.
Anyway, I hope 2014 will be great for all of us. However today is only a normal simple day, like any other day and you don't have to hope for anything good happening out of nothing. Everything you do or not do, change your life, not a new number, a new date. Also, it is suppose to be my year. I was born during the horse year haha. Yes, I am gonna turn 24 years in the summer. I am already feeling old.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą