2014 m. sausio 3 d., penktadienis

2013 review

At a bus station I started to think what happened during 2013. I don't think it was a special year and I am also not a fan of sentimental stuff. Also I don't think that much of the ineteresting things happened. But anyway, I will make a list of things. You can skip it if you want. 

1. First of all I continued tattooing. I did make a little progress in my opinion. Also I got two new very good quallity tattoo machines. 
2. I am still with the same guy, even though we love each other more than ever (I hope for more years in a future).
3. I graduated from University this year and got a fine art bachelor degree.
4. I took off my braces.yeaaay.
5. My love got his nose straightened because of the health issues. However he looks now better than ever.
6. I dyed my hair black. First time in 5 years.
7. I got calmed inside of myself. 
8. I found some new good firends. I even got myself a best friend this year.
9. I saw Dalai Lama alive. I stood next to him and felt so happy at a time.
10. I got to do my secret dream. I am so happy I did it.
11. I started masters degree this year.
12. I participated in one awesome photoshoot.
13. I participated in so much parties, but few were just extraordinary. 
14. I bought a new laptop. This is a big deal to me, because all of the money I earned by myself and I am not into buying new things related to technology. and I bought it instead of a trip i was saving for.

Of course so much more happened, but I cannot share this secret information with you guys ;)

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą