2014 m. sausio 7 d., antradienis

Bad day

This day was rather awful. It started strange at first, also studying felt unbearable, but I knew I have to do this. So I kept going, even though my head still feels like an empty pot. But the worst thing happened while I was tattooing. First I did not want to tattoo today so much. I knew I have to study, but the guy insisted. And during the procedure he got an attack. I got scared to death omg. His friend helped me and my boyfriend too. I thought he was dieing and my heart almost stopped. But apparently he has some kind of illness related to these attacks and this is not his first time. Can you believe in this? I was shocked. So we could not finish the tattoo, even though we only started it. Therefore I got this unbearable feeling all day long. Then we took the dog out for a walk and she rolled herself over into a real shit. This day is just getting worst. I am off to study more. even though I can't remembr a thing.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą