2014 m. sausio 16 d., ketvirtadienis

Still at home

I'll leave a quick note here. I have been studying my ass off and I am so happy that if I will pass this exam tomorrow everyhing is gonna be over at last. The whole month I have been waiting for this day. And also my long waited energy supplier arived and I will be able at last to tattoo more properly. And my sister came yesterday, she and her boyfriend gave us their old bed and we at last are not sleeping on the mattress anymore. Even though I am not quite sure about the place, it feels perfect, but it's next to a heater and I can already feel my skin getting dry. Ok, what else. I am trying not to get out, for the sake of my studies. I am also over watching/abusing Tv show "Charmed". I remember watching it when I was a child.

And I've been dreaming of living in this house so much. My friend said she wanted to visit San Francisco to see this house, but today I read that it is in LA haha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą