2014 m. sausio 26 d., sekmadienis

Summer plans

I hate winter, it feels so empty inside and out. Although I sometimes love snuggling with a cup of tea under the blanket with my love or alone. He has few free weeks from work now and we are planning on doing some business related to our future. But some of them may won't be revealed.
And we have big news in a family. I did not want to tell until everything was confirmed. It is that my little sister is getting married. It is gonna be at the end of the summer and I am so looking forward to this, because I am gonna be a bridesmade and the first one too. I am so excited that I will be able to care for my baby sister and to help her. There will be some traditions like bachelor parties and stuff like that. But this summer will be one more wedding in USA, where I am invited. I would be looking forward to this if I knew we are going. You never know with this economy and being a student with no formal job. But if this happen when this summer would be the best summer I ever had. But the only thing I know is that you cannot plan these things.
Also I spent this weekend so great surrounded by my whole family and few friends. We celebrated my sister's wedding annoucment. Just an informal being together with great food and some wine. That was an awesome weekend.

All I can hear is wedding belles recently. My older sister is willing to get married next winter too. But she is not too sure about these things yet. And still, life is going on here :D
Sorry about my English, I do not practice it too much lately. I've been way too busy...



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą