2014 m. sausio 9 d., ketvirtadienis

Catering

I hope you like my stories. Just the stories. Last few days I was studying as much as I could. Even though at some point it became unbearable, because I wanted to play Grand theaft auto 4 with boys, who seemed enjoying it too much. I am not a fan of video games, but when it comes to studying anyhthing seems awesome. At least more awesome than studying. Also yesterday I was so ready to study, I sat down, I turned on my computer and kept reading. But my sister wrote me and asked if she could come with her cat and a boyfriend. I said yes. Then my friend wrote and asked me the same question. I again said yes. I thought it's just for few hours. But it turned into a whole day almost. Also she brought her child during the evening, therefore little girl played video games with Paul and we tried to study with my friend. I cannot say I did not study, but not too much. Though today I have 5 hours left and I am gonna use it wise. Wish me luck with all my exams.

I remember that day, when it was so cosy. I am watching 'Charmed' again.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą