2014 m. sausio 4 d., šeštadienis

Good luck to me

I must admit, I became boring. But just for few weeks in a future, when I will have my most important exams. I have to say I am quite scared. I have been tattooing and lazy studying a little bit. I just feel so involved with the tattoos, even though I cannot see any progress this month. I feel like I cought up with so many troubes and daly routine, that I cannot feel as much joy as I would love to. Yesterday, for an instance, I was meditating for a little bit, but at some point I could not stay calm just because I was awfully scared of the upcoming exam. It's really huge and very difficult one. Wish me luck on that.

By the way, the internet connection in my home town is terribly poor. Maybe it's good, because I should study anyway.


If everything goes well by the plan, I will have a bunch of tattoos. But at the same time I have a bunch of stensils to make, also to finish the strategic plan before the Monday. Good luck to me.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą