2014 m. sausio 11 d., šeštadienis

Like a family

It seems that most of the people are in some kind of letarg. I am one of them. My eyes feel like full of sand or stuff like it. I am just running around and hoping it won't affect my results. The exam went quite well and the result was good, not too good, but good. But I thought I won't pass this one, so :D
Anyway, my friend spent like few past days at my place with her daughter. Little girl played with computer whole day long and we spent time chating, trying to study and shit. I also have been tatooing yesterday a big one. Therefore my friend makes me tea and we coock together. My boyfriend is veeeery good with kids and he spends his time playing with my friend's daughter. We lived these few past days like a real family. It amazed me. And my sister is probably bringing a cat to my place. I will be cat sitting if everything will go as planned. Therefore my friend is coming with her daughter and we will try to study. I just feel something I never felt before so much. It feels tight. But you'll never know. And I hope I'll get to see and play with the cat during the studying breaks.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą