2014 m. sausio 2 d., ketvirtadienis

Annoying

So basically our neighbour gone wild. Second time in my life I hate a human being so much. He listens to a pop music very load at 2 p.m in a morning and wouldn't let us sleep. Nothing even actually helps. We called the police annonimiously, he got very mad at a time. Stayed silent for 15 minutes and then turned his music on again. Also with amazingly ugly words dedicated to God knows who. Maybe his friends, maybe neighbours, because he didn't really know that was us :D because he was shouting to other wall. And this morning again same thing. I mean wow, does this human being have a job, how does he live if he hasn't and drinking all day long, it doesn't seem like he has a business either. Also not sleeping at all maybe? Wtf? A fucking monster.
Ugh. Watever. Just he is too dumb to realise that people want to sleep.
Yesterday I amde a little break from all the things. My boyfriend installed "Grant theaft auto 4" into my new pc and he played it all evening himself :D well I let him to do that, because I was watching documentary movies (about Anne Frank for an instance) and drawing. I miss this thing so much.

I copied Caravaggio, because I find his style a little bit similar to mine. Therefore I realised I don't have to become who I am not, I have to do what I am best at. I do like the contrasts and that's my thing. so This is it.
P.S. Do you have any tips like what to do with an annoying neighbour? haha

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą