2014 m. sausio 27 d., pirmadienis

Dead inside

I feel not too well recently. Today I did one of the last tattoos I have planned and it makes me so sad. This is winter, or people don't want any more tattoos from me. I must say I kind of adopted the pace of being a half time tattoo artist and to meeting new people from time to time. But if it's over, I will be happy too, because I have to find a true path of my career and if it is not being a tattoo artist, so it's about time to find it out. Also I am happy I met so many people, I can't even count. That was an amazing experience anyway.
One more thing to be sad about is that I missed Salvador Dali exposition I believe so. My friend invited me today, but shortly after that she canceled, because she didn't have no one to leave her child with and also it was too cold. Since I am off tomorrow I guess I won't see it. I have to take what is the best from this time in my life. When I am free and I don't have any more tattoos. Well.... Shit happens :D And it feels so depressing durng winters. I feel dead.

Today I tattooed my one of the best friend's one of the best friend. so we had a lot to chat about :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą