2014 m. sausio 14 d., antradienis

Drained

I am sitting here surrounded by pencils, trying to relax a little bit and to get to play Sims3 today, but it won't be possible, so maybe after the dinner I will be trying to study again. Jesus, I am so tired of this shit. It feels like you are all alone in the field. No one will ever help you. yesterday I had one of the last exams. It is draining, I never knew how much energy such kind of studying takes. Back in time when I was studying art, we drew more and had so many awesome lectures like Philosophy, you don't even need to study that. Just read for your pleasure. Well now everything is different. Also again during winter time I feel so old. I have just a small amount of tattoos and everything seems impossible for me.

Sketching something. Not sure what

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą