2014 m. sausio 24 d., penktadienis

Coooooold!!!!!!!!!

It's too cold to live, it's too cold to think and to write too. Therefore I am enjoying my free time as much as I can. My friend slept at my place one night and we had some girly cute stuff together. But I have to worn you, when you are 23 years old, it's almost no fun at all. You just want to sleep in your own bed and have your make up off. You need to worry that one more person will see you after you wash your face and with pajamas haha and in the morning. Especially if it is a start of a friendship. We are also planning on visiting Salvador Dali exposition. If so, I will be very happy indeed. But I have to say it's so cold and I don't feel like going anywhere. I look ugly to myself these few past days and it sucks.



Recent tattoos. Well, during winter it is not the best business - tattoos :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą