2013 m. gruodžio 4 d., trečiadienis

Christmas Wishlist

I guess I have to make a Christmas wishlist this year again. Even though I don't want to do it. I guess because when I wish for things 1) I feel very shallow; 2) I don't get nothing from it; 3) Every year my wishlist gets smaller and more expensive.
But either way it would be great to sort things out, like what I really wish for. I don't know myself... So, let's start.

I wish for a "Lithuanian Irons" tattoo machine. I need one for shading and filling, because mine is almost dead already and to achieve better results, you have to purchase the better kit. Also this little brand offers something extraordinary - you can make your own design for your wanted tattoo machine. I only guess it must be realistic haha.

A skull tote bag to carry around my tattoo kit. Especially when I need to bring it to the other town...

Black dress with white collar (with long sleeves preferably). My long time wish yet.

Some lingerie to make me happy

A black (it can be white) bed net. I want one for so long now. But I never sacrifice extra money for one, because I always feel like in a moving mood

And a hooded sweater. Sooo much. But I don't even have so many sanatas this year :D 


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą