2013 m. gruodžio 22 d., sekmadienis

Tattoo party

Few days left until Christmas - still nothing. Anyway, my friend Juste arived with her Freind Robertas and we had a really nice night drinking some sangria, wine and eating Chocolate. Some interesting conversations and cosy atmosphere, only because we were trapped at our place. It was raining and a wind was way too strong to get  out in the city. But somehow we had great time and nobody wanted to go out anyway.
Today we woke up and started tattooing only imediatly. We thought we will have some free time to get out a little bit, but the tattoo took too much of time. However, I had a blast. It was all great and those few days were amazing, even though I felt too tired during them. Also I am feeling the same now. I just have so much work to be done and I wish It was already Christmas. Because after this tattoo (my old machine got mad and sprinkled all over me) I feel so dirty. And I am planning on getting a little bit dress during holidays. At least I wish.

The tattoo took too much of time just because of my machine.



The guy was too cute and I adore his character. He never complained, even though he suffered.



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą