2013 m. gruodžio 15 d., sekmadienis

My week plan

This week is gonna be so exhausting. This even makes me laugh. I am not nervious though like I used to be back in the past, now I am chilled and if I miss on something, I make sure I do it when I can. Sometimes actually I am trying to make everyone happy at a very small amount of time. My major plans for this week would be:
1. Visit the dentist (I am late to do it for 3 months now and she is gonna kill me. She had to check how my braces free teeth are doing 3 months ago).
2. I have 2 big tattoos scheduled this week.
3. Have to meet with my friend (but I did it today that I could be done with this for the rest of the days).
4. Tomorrow's test. That means studying a lot till tomorrow.
5. To finish buying presents. For mother in law, sisters, friends.
6. To take one present from a delivery office and to congratulate my sister on her Birthday this Thursday with it.
7. To finish my science work (paper) and send it to my lecturer. Also to start prepearing for the presentation.
8. To continue on writing the strategic plan for one lecture.
9. To visit my little sister and her cat. Also she promissed me a manicure, which is in order because of the holidays coming.
10. To host my two friends from Kaunas. To celebrate with them on Saturday night. Then do a tattoo on Sunday (quite big one). Then to go to my home town and do 3 more tattoos in a row. haha.
11. To attend all last lectures and some more, related to accounting :( to get some tests done there.

And so many small plans too. But you are planning and God is laughing at you. We here have this saying haha. Because when you plan, it means the whole week is gonna turn upside down. And I am sure I forgot something....

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą