2013 m. gruodžio 18 d., trečiadienis

My busy days

I haven't got any time to eat today. I am also blogging while sitting at the lectures haha. Those are so boring.
Anyway, yesterday in the evening me and my Fiance visited my little sister, her bf and her cat. This grey little creature is the best you can imagine. She likes running and having fun. The fur is so soft and I can't get enough of it. So, we spent so much great time together. Today my love had a free day and we went to buy some Christmas presents. Then me and my friend met and headed out to visit my bigger sister, we congratulated her with the Birthday. I gave her "Beyonce heat" perfume I wrote on the prev post. And now I am sitting here and listenig to the boring lecture, also craving for some food.

A pretty creature

Lady gaga perfume. 

P.S. My tme is running so fast and I wish I had more of it.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą