2013 m. lapkričio 1 d., penktadienis

Halloween

Two years ago I remember that I started this blog. At that moment I was living so differently. Even though watching me from the distance it may look the same. I changed my studies and a subject, I graduated, I started tattooing and even changed a hair color, some beliefs and more personal stuff. I even feel like a totally different person now, more confident and happier. However sometimes It seems like I am still the same unhappy person, I want to achieve more in life, but it's not so easy as it looked for me when I was younger.
How was your Halloween? I hope you all dressed nice and spooky, had fun and danced a lot. I myself haven't planned anything, because tomorrow we are gonna celebrate Halloween+my sister's boyfriend's birthday. But somehow I ended up in one little town 20 km from my home town and saw amazing pumkin fest. I haven't actually heard of one before, but I was pleased and very surprised. It was so spiritual and a view was awesome. The music was also amazing, it wasn't anything popular, even something very sacred and beautiful. I felt so strange and it felt like I was in other dimension. Not only for...

You see the lights? These are pumkins. But unfortunately my cellphone could not capture the moment

We all liked this pumpkin most

and me


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą