2013 m. lapkričio 14 d., ketvirtadienis

Giuseppe Zanotti

OMG. It happened so quick. I found Giuseppe Zanotti, one of my most favourite shoe designers of this year (I mean, I knew his shoes before, but did not know the designer's name), and I found shoes 3 times cheaper than the original price. They are damn expensive. BUT my boyfriend ordered them for me, I promissed to pay him back, but I also thought this could be my early Christmas gift. Will see. And now I am like a little kid, jumping around and laughing. Shit, those shoes are damn amazing, expensive but awesome. I just hope the sizes are allright and shit. That would be too dissapointing. OMG. I lOOOOOOve them.


The back is amazing. I am telling ya


Wish me luck with the waiting and that the size would fit me well.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą