2013 m. lapkričio 29 d., penktadienis

New computer wanted NOW

The whole day today I spent studying things I shouldn't. I watched a bunch of documentary movies online and read a lot in a book store. I felt the massive amount of information landing on my shoalders. But at the same time it can be  heavy as hell. I must say, I spend quite a lot of time getting new inofrmation, but I still feel so dumb, what is this? Am I spending too much of time reading useless crapp? Just a retorical question.
I feel no need to be on any social sites though. Also because my computer (poor thing) is crashing down. I feel so sad, it was a good friend for almost five years now, this is amazing. And it still would work great if it wouldn't be too old to carry on such a big amount of information. Also I cannot listen to the music via youtube while surfing on the internet at the same time. This is so sad. I hope I'll gather the money somehow (yes, I still have a secret dream about USA, that is why I don't want to spend money on PC). But If I'll need to, I'll have too. Computer is too important for my work and studies. Ugh.
Since my boyfriend is working in a shop of technology, so today I spent a half an hour choosing PCs. Of course I wanted "apple", but in Lithuania that would be too difficult to carry on. The problem with programmes and similarity. So I actually got my eye on "Sony" this time. We will see. After Christmas maybe :)

I really want my new computer to be pretty for sure. My current one is very boyish and it feels like a heavy brick

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą