2013 m. lapkričio 16 d., šeštadienis

Not in the mood for talk

I am neglecting people and my responsibilities as much as I can. I know I'll have to face it anyway, but what the hell... I took few days off working with the uni assignments, because I felt that I've done too much already and I was loosing my mind for a while. Tomorrow, after I'll get back from a lot of meeting with new and old people, also buying shit, I will have to face it. Sigh
But, today I was tattooing. Ugh, I keep missing this more and more. It's not about the money. It feels really awesome. But the spot was difficult to tattoo on. Sadly I did not take a good picture. However I'll show you it anyway, because I kinda liked the idea.


And I've got in a drawing mood, therefore I finished this piece


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą