2013 m. lapkričio 28 d., ketvirtadienis

Fussy

I haven't got any inspiration to write anything. I've been to all places, it's like a rollercoaster these few past days. I am going from a person to the other person.
Today I met again with my new friend, but I was too fussy and the conversation was all around my new sister's thing. Apparently, my other sister got engaged. Big news which I got through my friend. So we invited her to the caffe we have been spending time and then went for some pizza. I am really happy for her actually, this is what she wanted and it always makes me happy when people get what they want. My little sister is getting a cat too. I am so excited and I must say I am waiting for it to become a friend of ours too. I will visit it and, I guess, buy some treats. Big news for my sisters. For me is that I got my Zanotti shoes. I did not expect it to arive so soon, but I was thrilled. Though the tounges (?) of the shoes is not the one which was on the picture. But I checked and apparently it's normal. Also they are kind of too big for me. But other stuff fits great. I also did not expect them to be from real leather. That amazed me. In a sum I like them.



Today I was maybe fussy a little bit because of not spending too much time at home. It was a good week though. But I have to start working more on my tattoos and of course studies.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą