2013 m. lapkričio 11 d., pirmadienis

I was aiming for the sky, ended up fell on on the ground (?)

I became a lazy ass. Ugh. I wish I had some energy for important things ahead, but I don't. I also wish I was able just to quit everything and to travel around the world. To find a place and a subject which would fit me well and I would be happy afterwards. I know happiness is somewhere very close, maybe even in my head. I used to be a happy person actually. Maybe it is just a big transition in my life. And I'll get up with a better attitude. Hope so.

Today I took some useless selfies. Trying to find a place under the sun. And now I am off to uni.




People keep telling me that I look better with black hair. I sometimes hesitate, but most of the time I like it too.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą