2013 m. lapkričio 19 d., antradienis

Hope hope hope

It is starting to feel a lot like Christmas. It became dark outside almost instantly. However I am not happy about this holiday anyway. I missed being a child. I did not need to write the exams right after the Christmas or New years, that is my newest concern. I ama ctually not in the mood being in Lithuania and studying now. I feel awful. I wish, oh dear God, to start my life in Florida or anywhere bright and warm.
But whatever those dreams. I just want to make sure I'll survive this winter.
Today I have been tattooing my dearest friend again. I invited my sister too, to become a witness of this painful experience. At first she sat like a rock, but then it became unbearable. But somehow we managed to achieve what we were up to and I even did not miss my lecture. This tattoo was her birthday gift from me. Now I will have to attend her birthday on Friday. I hope it will be fun. Hope hope hope

It's a pity I did not bring my camera along. It looked way better in reallity. all lines straight and colors bright.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą