2013 m. lapkričio 5 d., antradienis

The broken circle breakdown

Tonight we saw an incredible movie. It is called "The broken circle breakdown". I have to admit I got choked up, as my love, I believe had too. But it was too dark to see.
 I never saw any Belgian movies I have to admit. But I want to tell you more about it. The movie is divided and there are few time lines. But this is not the main feature. There was a tattoo artist and a musician, they met, they fell in love. She joined him during the concerts. She also felt that she was pregnant and they eventually had a baby girl. They lived happily, when the little girl got sick with the cancer. Of course, she died. But the movie was so realisitic, that in one scene I even felt anger that this little girl died. I even imagined all the pain the parents went through. Of course after that the main troubles began. It was sad and the end was even sadder. I really liked the actors, totally down to earth, the male actor is a real musician, so it wasn't difficult for him to empathize. Also, I am not a big fan of country music, but I loved the songs they performed. The movie is touching and totally amazing. If you have few spare hours and you are not afraid of crying, I suggest you to watch it.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą