2013 m. lapkričio 7 d., ketvirtadienis

Little party

Hi there. I do meet you today with a lack of enthusiasm. Somehow every time I wake up after any kind of a party, I feel dirty and such a badass, that I did not do anything good during yesterday (for an instance). Today I feel the same. Few days ago I felt that I was sick, I could not attend the lectures, even though I struggle not to miss anything. that is why I felt so terrible. But my physical state was so bad, that I just could not get up. Yesterday though I had to do my homework, but I ended up with my sister and my friend drinking again. Especially if you would know me personaly, you would understand that drinking booze is not my favourite thing to do and not the best thing I can do too. But somehow this week was with too much of it. So I woke up today feeling normal, that was one good little party, but somehow I ended up feeling like shit that I don't do the things I should do. I feel like a horrible person now :(


P.S. Yesterday I was watching a documentary about "Dark Charm of Hitler" or something like that. That was very interesting actually.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą