2013 m. lapkričio 24 d., sekmadienis

Wanna be alone?

It feels a little bit forced, but I feel a need to write too. That puts me in a difficult position of wanting both things at once. I know I'll start with all the same sentences, but most of the blogs have their structure and can feel a little bit similar and the same too. Maybe that's a key to a succes, or the opposite haha.
One strange thing happened to me this year, I realised I don't know how to be alone anymore. I go from a person to a person and if I get a night off people, I constantly (almost) chat with them online. I am seariosuly thinking about a little bit time only for myself. But I might be having too much of work, so, no free time alone for me. But I honestly think we should be alone from time to time, even if for a half of day.

The tattoo I did today. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą