2013 m. lapkričio 4 d., pirmadienis

Party!!!

On Saturday I participated in a most rad party ever. Put it this way - it was awesome. I danced so much, therefore my muscles hurt so much even after two days. I drank quite a lot of beer to keep my mood up, because my boyfriend could not come and keep my company. But instead I had a company of few girls and a bunch of people generaly. I think I will illustrate it via pictures. You'll get a point.

First of all I dressed up as Cleopatra. My first idea was to be a Japaneese girl or simply geisha, because I have a cimono at home and I thought I'll save the money. I already bought this wig, when I still had my natural hair. But when I put it on I realised I am far away from looking like a Japaneese girl. Lets face a true my eyes are too big and too round for that. And spending time in cimono wasn't a pleasing idea either.

Somehow I put this picture in the start. This is just a tiny piece of the group. But we don't have a photo of all of us together. This was the morning, when we were all with ruined make-up and very tired.

This is one of my best friends kissing me. We spent soooooo much great time together. We danced like sooo much and kissed.

There was a food fight, which I did not expect to occur. My sister's boyfriend got a "star wars" theme cake and he ruined it all. I actually haven't tasted it a lot. 

Povilas is in a photo above too, one of the newest aquaintances ((?) did I spell it wrong?), of course he jumped in the water with his clother. But the screeming was so load that I lost my voice for a few minutes. 



He pretended he was eating my face

I liked Ieva's make-up a lot. I wish I had something similar done on me.

Me and my sister haha

Dancing

I tried to ruin every single photo


All covered in cake

I don't know who took this. I remember only that I left dancing alone, because some of people were in a bath-house, some were smoking, some eating. It seems that I like dancing a lot :D

In a sum, it was one amazing party. Pictures would never portray it and the feeling was great. Some of people were ashamed of what they did during it next day, that even means it was good :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą