2013 m. lapkričio 12 d., antradienis

Knowledge

Recently I am hooked up on documentaries. But you may remember that last year at the same time I watched like a tone of documentaries too. Maybe my brain loves autumn. Somehow at that time of the year I feel a need to start studying and to give some practice to my brain.
But the documentary was about Buddha's life I watched last night. The worst thing, as far as I am concerned, is that I can't find anything new about Buddhism or Buddha himself. Everything seems the same. The same information all over again. But I found some good aspects of it, while I am watching or reading about Buddha, I tend to start feeling joy and I want to meditate all day long, and be happy of course. I am even planning for few years now to go to any kind of Buddhism center, or camp during summer. But of course you have to have money and a courage I guess.


Also, me and my boyfriend started a free course at Yale. We now are listening to some of the lectures for free, this is amazing. I love studying a lot. But I love tattooing and drawing more. Therefore I realised I have to get back on track (but this will happen only when I am finished with this week's university assignments and tests!). But at last I got my hands on the dream book. You may remember it from my previous wishlists, and I've got it, at last! It is called "Color and Light" by James Gurney. An awesome book. Last night I had some free time and I started reading it, I felt an instant desire to draw and paint. But I can't do it whatsoever this week. :(


And now I am off to do my assignment. Today I have this big representation to finish.
I hope you are having a wonderful time. 

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą