2013 m. lapkričio 2 d., šeštadienis

Cemetary

Hi, Friends. I have a dumb question for all of you - have you ever experienced a desire to become any kind of criminal? Or do something illegal, maybe to get a tattoo or just to dye your hair and shave one side? I am in that place these few past months. My thoughts were so intense that I actually had some troubles with police, I dyed my hair and now I am constantly thinking about a little tattoo on my wrist or hand. It feels like only those things or getting drunk and shouting in a piblic can make me free now. I am most of the time busy working, tattooing, studying and I can't find time for interesting stuff. But hopefully today's party will be succesful. Even yhough I don't feel a big desire to go there. But I have already promissed.
Yesterday was a Soul's day (?) in Lithuania. I adore this day. I am a big fan of cemetaries generaly and when the candles are all around, the weather is gloomy, it makes it perfect. I wish I could chat more, but I have to study, and to pack my belongings, also to go to Klaipeda, to meet friends and go to the party. I wish I had more time today though and I am not thrilled with the idea of leaving today, but life is life.
I wish for you not to get sick haha :D because I already have a sore throat

Some unphotoshoped pictures 



I started to doubt if I look really good with this hair color



The past few days I spent so much time with Paul's family. I love this pic

2 komentarai: