2013 m. lapkričio 18 d., pirmadienis

No Pictures

I feel pretty bumped this weekend. It went rather good, but I am not feeling very well emotionaly and it scares me. I bought a winter jacket though, I promissed myself this year not to buy a coat. They are pretty cold and thin. You'll never find a warm enough coat for Lithuanian winters. Ugh, but I am too tired to take a picture of it. It was a very small selection and I could not find anything good enough. But I found something suitable for my very selective taste :D I am feeling happy that I won't have to be cold anymore.
My boyfriend's cousin arived from USA. She is a sweetheart, but I haven't a pleasure to meet her yet, even though, she is gonna be back to USA by day after tomorrow or so. I hoped we could meet, but it just feels impossible now. Also, she admired my tattoos a lot and adviced to start something up in USA. I wish I could do that, but the visa thing is a horrible deal. However, no one ever banned dreaming. Actually I got so tired of my studies that I feel like vomiting everytime I am in the lectures or doing homework. I feel pitty for myself.
Thank you for attention. There will be no pictures this time.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą