2013 m. spalio 17 d., ketvirtadienis

My free day

This day was officially my free day, one free day in a week or so. I got this message early in the morning, that the lectures are canceled, I felt so happy. That was one thing I actually needed. Of course if it would happen tomorrow, I wouldn't be dissapointed either. Anyway today was suppose to be my day, girly or whatever you'll call it, just I had one drawing to finish, but apparently my sister is in hospital. She got this huge cold, which turned into something horrible, with puking and all the bad stuff involved. I felt so bad for her and me and my bigger sister instantly went to visit her, but now she is way better. We just had this threat that she is down with a bigger desiese, but we hope she is not. Tomorrow it's all gonna be clear. It just felt sad to leave her like this alone, but life is life. I should eat though, a whole day with shitty food in small amounts - not a good idea. Somehow I've noticed that my family started to "like" hospitals :D one week it's mom, the other one it's dad, then it's mom again and now my little sister. Are you kidding me?
Yesterday after the lectures I tattooed until almost midnight. I like tattooing, I almost never get tired of it. But I wish for more clients now...

This is the result

Today I looked incredibly neat with all the make-up and clothes, that's why I decided to take this picture. Rare occasion :D

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą