2013 m. spalio 10 d., ketvirtadienis

5 Tibetian exercises

This moment it came into my mind that I don't really give a shit what will happen in a near future. I had so much stuff to do recently that my eating habbits became just eating anything (almost) in a rush. I hope for the better times near in the future, when I'll have a week off studies and my love will have a week off his job. Even though we were thrilled to go somewhere near, like Berlin (because I adore it in Autumn), but unfortunately we are saving for his driver licence and my new laptop, if I will ever consider buying one, because everything I want is damn expensive, like apple or toshiba. Not gonna play more with acer or asus, not temted to purchase dell too. But time will reveal.
So, tomorrow I am gonna be a legal worker for two days. Gonna hand random people in the street paper ads and stuff. Quite boring job and not well payed, but my sister needed some help there so I agreed, especially that I thought I won't have much tattoos this weekend, but apparently I was wrong. There are some and the amount was growing, I had to postpone some, I just have to hope these people are coming back.
One more amazing thing happened to me: since I was a kid I had a back problem, more like a shoulders problem I guess. I did not know how to fix it or even feel better, recently it became umbearable and when I was going to the gym I asked for some exercises for my shoulders but it did not help. Yesterday though I found 5 Tibetian exercises, I tried it and I instantly felt better. I don't know why and how, but it worked like magic. Try it if you have any problems or want to become more felxible and happy :) Cheers everyone.


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą