2013 m. spalio 15 d., antradienis

Need change

I am ready for the change, but I am not sure how and when. I was thinking of dyeing my hair, but I am lost, very lost. The secret is I never liked my hair, I have as some say, Scandinavian or Lithuanian thin simple brown hair, I always disliked it and it breaks my heart seeing girls walking by with natural long thick hair. But as I see this is quite an often thing in Lithuania - natural long beautiful hair. Mine is natural and long - yes. But I am tired of this image of mine, also if you would live in a country full of natural beauties, you would love to do something different. When I started growing my natural hair, it was a rare thing and most of people could not unerstand why I am doing this, but now it is very fashionable. However, I am bored seeing the same view again and again, also, as you may noticed there are a very few blondes left. Maybe that's why I was thinking of dyeing my hair blonde, but not bleach blonde. More like sun bleach blonde. Some say that dark hair fits perfect to me, some say the opposite. Please, someone, tell me what to do haha.
Anyway today I had to finish one project and when I took an hour to rest, I found this girl's blog. I knew her from the past, but did not know her name and a name of her blog. She is scandinavian and she has dreadlocks (which I like on her a lot). I find her quite similar to me, because our hair is the same I guess. But I'd never (never say never) would go for dreadlocks, even though, they look adorable, especially on her :) You can read her blog here

My dream image would be like Poison Ivy

This is me 5 years ago. I had this cute childish face, I missed it so much.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą