2013 m. spalio 19 d., šeštadienis

I am cold and numb

I actually had too much to post, so that's why I didn't post at all. But now when I am back home and sitting here, drinking hot tea, I don't know what to write about anymore. It feels a little bit forced, especially when I am a little bit upset with life. I really wanted to post something what I created recently in my head mostly, but I feel too cold, too tired and too hungry. I woke up this morning too early (I mean, I was too dumb to understand that I had plus one hour until the bus leaves and only I realised this, when I was standing in cold outside waiting for another bus to come), I got cold and felt so numb. I realised how much I don't want to get up early and go to work, which I don't like. That is the point why I am sad, because I don't have much clients now and if this little business of mine will be over soon, I am thinking of getting a job after the Christmas. It is gonna be sad after all. To leave it all behind, especially that I really enjoy tattooing. But I already pissed all my family and people around complaining about the same issue regarding my tattooing, that is why I don't want to bring up this mistake here and to involve you into my financial problems hahaha.
Also, keep tuned and you will see how I will change my posts a little bit. I hope so. Maybe one or two of them :D but if you already fell in love with me (some of the constant readers) I am  not gonna loose you, right? Even if I will post same shit all over and be poor as fuck?

The tat I did yesterday. I've noticed my lines are getting better, but... Hm not sure

I really liked this view and a shot I did with my Cellphone secretly :) Morning in the bus

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą