2013 m. rugsėjo 30 d., pirmadienis

Another Buddha

I wish I had more time, but today was amazing. Not amazingly good and like unrepeatable, but quite awesome. Maybe because of my attitude. I decided to become a more calm person with a more positive mind. Recently I've noticed I became one of those jerks, who think that everyone around is awful, except me. But this is not how it works. You have to invest in yourself.
I hate one thing, that my blog is all the same. I mean my language, my style of writing, the shape of the everyday posts and photos. I hope to change this in a near future, I know it won't be easy. I need to learn more words in English.
I am also searching for a perfect, not to cheap and not expensive black dress with white collar. Anyone maybe have something to offer me. Esty, ebay and amazon could not help me yet, I hope the dress will find it's way to me after all :D
Today I did so many unecessary things, but one thing, which I liked doing was tattooing. I tattooed my love today, we want to finish his lower leg and we put another Buddha on the globe I did looong time ago :D So... this is it. Only that I will have to put some white color in this Buddha before I will take a better pic, but I forgot to take white color with me...


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą