2013 m. rugsėjo 6 d., penktadienis

Flea market

So, I am in my hometown today. It felt amazing after a two weeks break from my biological family. We came with my older sister, so we spent a whole day together and after this post we are going to drink some wine, with her friend and our mother, this really sounds amazing. Also chocolate is in order, just because some of the girls feel fucked up, therefore I will get some chocolate.
These days were difficult but also ecxiting. I started my master's degree studies in some point I even started to like it and we will see how much time it will continue. Also the week is left until we will see Dalai Lama alive, also I've got some kind of proposal to make something for a hair group on DA. That felt amazing, you know how concious I feel about my hair, and I never thought it could be amazing for anyone. But apparently there are people who think they are GORGEOUS. Even though now I have a huge cirisis about it, my hair started falling out because of the autumn and it feels horrible.
Anyways, today me and my sister also went to the flea market. She never liked them and now I could not get her out of there. I myself bought an old coat and a Marks and Spencer cool black blouse. The cout itself reminded me of old sex and the city episodes, first ones. And it looks great with my combat shoes and loose hair, also something black underneath it. But in the picture it mostly look like a coat of a homeless person. It was made in UK, feels like a good quallity wool coat ;) but very heavy


I am sorry for my deformed face

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą