2013 m. rugsėjo 17 d., antradienis

Palanga

Today I planned to do so much, but all my plans just faded. My sister got her plans to go to Palanga for a job interview and I offered to come along, even though I have plenty of homework and things to do. I did not think that it will take a whole day long. So we went there, she did what she was supposed to do and we headed to the main street of Palanga, we grabbed some coffee and went for a walk on the famouse and loved bridge. It was all cloudy and gloomy, but the weather was rather perfect, it wasn't cold, even a little bit warm. Just a little wind in the air. We talked out all our problems. After the walk we went back to Klaipeda and had some delicious pizza. After the pizza went to my appartment and had some tea. Now I am sitting here and forcing myself to do my homework. I am so lame. Like my English is.




I don't know, even if we have so many problems in our lives at the moment, we still feel so happy. I mainly feel like it, because I have this opportunity to make my life better and I do a lot of amazing things.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą